Golden Harvest: An Intimate Pop-Up Supper Club Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Activate Space is teaming up with a number of great brands to completely transform a century-old sanctuary in Midtown into an intimate pop-up supper club experience you won't want to miss.
50% of Activate Space's proceeds from Golden Harvest will go to supporting Sistema Toronto, an after-school music program providing opportunities for children in need.
A taste of what to expect from the Golden Harvest edition of the pop-up supper club series:
- Enjoy a four-course prix fix dinner (menu below) in a beautiful space!
- Supper club guests receive a $50 charitable tax deduction with ticket purchase.
- Entertainment for the night includes a performance by Sistema Toronto's Parkdale String Quartet.
- Jordana from Activate Space has signed on to provide creative direction for the sanctuary to supper club conversion.
- We have Periwinkle Flowers bringing the outdoors in with an Instagram-worthy fall tablescape.
- Our featured Chef for this pop-up is Elijah Perreira.
- And there are many more surprises to be announced!
If you're not able to secure a seat at the table at this month's club, be sure to join our mailing list to be among the first to receive information on upcoming pop-up experiences.
See you in the sanctuary!
Event hashtag: #activatespace
- AMUSE -
Colour wave of beets with sage-chive goat cheese and micro sprouts
- APPETIZER -
Hometown sizzling pork belly with buttermilk and honey grits
- MAINS -
Duck confit with wild rice and sour cherry chanterelles
Gnocchi with brown butter and roasted squash
- DESSERT -
Pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crumble and caramel drizzle
- Admission$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0